Sign in to follow this  
JeanneA

Good News

I rang Prudhoe this morning to let them know how much Glen's behaviour has escalated recently, how he is hitting himself and others violently. I also mentioned about the fact that I wasn't sure if I could come to the meeting next Tuesday, 30th due to the fact I would probably be looking after Glen if I couldn't get him on the taxi to School.

Well I couldn't beleive it when the lady replied to say that my husband could come to the meeting of my behalf (quite a relief) but the even better news was Glen's admission date is Monday 6th December, depending on reassurances that anything that they want put in place for Glen's discharge after the 12 weeks will be carried out this end. >:D<<'> So I am very happy but just a little cautious of course, so keeping my fingers and everything else crossed the 6th goes ahead as planned. :)

Pleased you are getting some help for your son at last. i got good news today

i have always wanted to get into Communication Magazine and today my wish came true!

I hope that all works out. You've been more than patient. I'm afraid I would not have been so myself and probably would have chained myself to someones desk by now.