Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

bowel movements

does anyone know by my bowel movements becoming more frequent could this mean my metabolism is becoming faster quicker by doing the exercises at the gym as that what my gym instructor hoping for changes in my metabolism rate to speed up so burn more cals and in turn more FAT!!!???

seem have to go wee more in the night early hours of mornin get out of bed and go 'other' in mornings which never used to happen and more in general i hope it is do with metabolism improving!!!

XKLX

I think you might be right; I've lost a lot of weight over the last few years, and certainly find myself needing the loo more. When I was at school I didn't need to go all day, but now I need a wee quite often, especially if I've been drinking coffee. I'm also finding I have to, um, 'sit down' more, certainly every day and maybe even two or three times. I suppose its more healthy, but, as I've said before, can be a real nightmare for me in social situations.