pola y dobie

New members

>:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Hello! We are new members to the Forum and look forward to meeting and making friends. My name is Dobie (male) I have Aspergers, my partner is Pola (male), who doesnt :P We live in Scotland at the moment, as my partner works as a nurse. I look after our two dogs Martha & Kane. We hope to meet new friends, where we can share experiences, support etc.. we use our FURRY names here but our real names are in the brackets :P:thumbs:

Thanks again

>:D<<'> Dobie (math) and Pola (cris)

>:D<<'> >:D< thanks for the welcome ( hugs from me and math) great to see that it exists its made us feel we are not alone xx

Hi and welcome! :) Read your post in resources and found it really positive, and a great read.

>:D<<'> thanks for the welcome, and thanks for reading our post!! I believe that AS relationships has had a very bad press,they have appeared very negative. But with love, patience and understanding it is possible. Love does indeed conquer all. xx

>:D<<'>

thank you for the welcome xxx