Sign in to follow this  
Shrinking Violet

Just a quick update on me lurgy...

Right, this is wot's goin' down, posse!

Tuesday morning I'm booked in to be bled (hate needles, but I'm getting braver) She's written about 20 things on that form so its gonna be a bit of a Hancockian-type thing (my mum's late dad used to love Tony Hancock).

Then on the 1st, I'm booked in for a smear (must remember to call nurses secretary on Monday (forgot this morning - DOH!) to tell her that I'll be about 15 minutes' late, due to the crappy bus service round here!

Then at some point, I've got to get myself to the other side of Wycombe to the new 'diagnostics centre' for an ultrasound (this is another little rantage of mine; this centre is basically where you now have to go for US/MRI/CAT scans/X-rays - NOT to Wycombe General. This means that appointment is going to cost me around £20 in transport costs (£4 for the bus to the station, £6 for the train fare and a tenner for a cab!) Dunno when that is, though, not got the appt in the post yet.

Meanwhile I'm living in a war zone. They've dug the trenches for the extension foundation (they were at it with a jackhammer at about 8am this morning!) On the plus side, I do have some new talent to ogle (Dom and Adam they're called, apparently). Thing is, I don't think they go for my type - their buckets are strawberry pink... Maybe that means they're just supporting Breakthrough, but somehow I doubt it...

Gonna see if I can squeeze me bum/tum into my 8 legs tomorrow (managed 6 last weekend, but tried them yesterday, and I nearly split the seams, so that's a no go!) though it's gonna be COLD!!! Sunday's better, but I need to go to Boots (I'm out of shampoo and conditioner - getting through a lot because I've not been able to go to Wycombe and have my hair done for 3 months - and it's thick!)

Hugs all!

Sarah xxxx

I hope you get some answers soon.

Thanks sweetheart. Think it MIGHT just have stopped raining, so I'm gonna go sit in the woods for a bit. Sounds, nice, trust me it ain't! Had VIOLENT squits last night; I order online from Sainsbury's and the carton of goats' milk they sent me was orf! No, I don't know why I didn't smell it before dumping it in my tea, either! :wallbash::oops::rolleyes:

So I'm going to have to go to the new Tesco (something I PROMISED Mum I"d NEVER do, but they're the only store round here which sells goats' milk)

Hugs >:D<<'>

Sarah the Stupid xxx