Sign in to follow this  
lsw146

Now what do I do

Almost entirely my fault but agreed that youngest DD could go with friend to concert assuming it was with her family or at least her mother. Now concert date approaches and talking about getting there etc it has become apparent that they are going alone! Drop off and pick up seems to be causing problems and I don't think the other mum checked the venues age policy! DD ( she's my NT) isn't bothered but also didn't know they were going alone. Think it's not being used to such a level if independence that's stressing me and also that they will have to say they are a couple of months older than they really are if challenged (although I don't think this will happen as it's a very teen based concert) I just hate bending rules. I know they will be fine and have an amazing time but thought if I put my thoughts in print it might make me feel better. Hmmmm

And yep I have thought about getting myself a ticket but it's £40 for one the other side of the arena to them

Overstating your age by 3 months to get into a teen concert

Now that sounds like a particularly heinous crime :lol:

If they enforced this the arena would be half empty.

Edited by dm2010

Yep I know...... but find it hard to switch off the watchful parent as it's such an active persona for my DD with Aspergers. I think I became more attached to rules to try and help her. Anyways posting it and reading it did make me laugh and I can't wait for her to return home telling me how AMAZING it was. It's a very different journey to her big sisters :)