Sign in to follow this  
Tally

My Cousin's Visit

My 11-year-old cousin has just gone home after coming to stay again. I went to pick her up on Wednesday.

Yesterday we went to London Zoo and it was really, really good! There is so much to do and see, for young children, right up to adults. The animals are kept in fantastic conditions and it's hard to believe you are in the middle of a city. My favourite bit I think was the butterfly house, some of the butterflies are really huge! There is a tunnel you can crawl through and you come out in a dome in the middle of the meerkats' den. It's meant for kids only but there's nothing stopping an adult going in :)

Sounds fabulous!! I just won a competition for a Family pass to London Zoo!! The kids are sooooooo excited (and I am too!!)

I love London Zoo. :D I hope you didn't lose any sunglasses - apparently the squirrel monkeys like to steal them from visitors in the monkey walk through! :shame::oops:

Sounds fabulous!! I just won a competition for a Family pass to London Zoo!! The kids are sooooooo excited (and I am too!!)

Well done! You will really enjoy it. There was quite a queue to actually get in, it went right up the road. But it didn't take too long and there were no problems once we were inside.

The squirrel monkeys were stealing party hats from a group of teenagers, I am glad they did not steal my glasses!!