Sign in to follow this  
Mumble

Happy Easter Everyone

:robbie: :robbie: :party::jester::party::robbie: :robbie:

Happy Easter!

:robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie:

Hope you all have a nice day searching for the Easter bunny. :thumbs: I have my chocolate, I'm happy. :D:eat1:

Happy Easter :) Easter Bunny has definitely arrived in our household - unfortunately it means that I have to eat lots of chocolate as L is very particular and will generally only eat chocolate buttons - he doesn't do shaped chocolate - such a hardship for me :D His sister however is very like her mother and will eat chocolate in any shape or form lol

Although to be fair people are very good now and he gets less eggs and gets a replacement something instead (books and PJ's this year from my mum and sister!)

Lynne x

Gosh, that's a lot of bunnies!

Sampled both the choccie variety and saw several real ones when I walked through fields near my parents in law's house today. I know they can be a real menace ( my inlaws built high brick walls to keep them out) but they are cute!

Happy Easter all

K x

I'm having to work this Sunday and Monday as normal, though I don't see why as there was nothing to do last night and, though we dragged out the work for as long as possible, we got sent home early.

We did have a family get-together and a VERY NICE roast dinner on Friday instead though, so I am not missing out!

I have a week's holiday from work next week too :) I'm not going away. I have a few things planned but otherwise I'm just going to have a nice rest, which I'm looking forward to a lot!