Sign in to follow this  
justine1

Update

Hello everyone, its been awhile.Things have been really difficult and busy for the past few months not a brilliant 2011 after all :tearful:

Sam has finally started at his ASD unit,took 6 mths to get him there and full time but it has happened. He won an award last week because he actually listened to adult instructions,I almost cried !!

I have not seen Dan for 2 months long complicated story but hoping to get that sorted,I miss him terribly.Luckily my nephew goes to the same school so my brother gives me updates.

I nearly quit my course last week,with all thats been going on I was suffering from exhaustion and kidney infection,so 2 weeks out of placement now means I have 72 Hours of work to make up !!! My uni convinced me not to quit but I am now more stressed than ever,with exams coming up next month!!!

So Sam's behaviour has improved though I am not convinced its down to the school,no offense to them, I met someone a few months ago (having being alone for three years) and he has now moved in.Sam is really close to him, to the point where they gang up on me.Sam listens to him and is much calmer. The school even commented on this, apparently he calls him his step dad,which freaks me out a little :unsure: But we all happy right now and things are looking up generally speaking.

Sounds like a right mixed bag....

Good to see the positives among the, erm, not so positives, though, so lets hope you can build on the former and knock back some of the latter. :pray:

L&P

BD :D

to the point where they gang up on me.

Ha ha, I guess that's a good thing?!

Try to rest some time in between studying and everything else - getting over tired won't help with the stress.

Sorry to hear that there has been a lot of problems in 2011 - although good that Sam's school situation has been resolved

Can you catch up on the Uni course during the summer? I had to do this one year when I missed 5 weeks because of illness - I managed to get back on track by taking the exam I missed the week before Uni re-started