Tally

Went to a Concert!

I went to see Suede in concert at Brixton on Friday night and it was really good :)

I wasn't a huge Suede fan, but my uncle wanted to go and I thought it would be fun. I am a fan now though, it was brilliant!

I ended up sat behind a very tall man, but he left during the first song and only came back during the last one, so I ended up with a good view.

Hi Tally

Well done! Glad you enjoyed it. The atmosphere adds so much to music when you see it live, and it can be exciting to see the instruments being played.

I love live music!!

A few weeks ago I went to see the tribute band Fleetwood Bac...brilliant!! :dance::lol:

Glad you had a great time!

Bid :)

Edited by bid

I went to a concert about 18 months ago and got really chlaustrophobic and panicky, and hated the whole experience. This was completely different, there was a really goos atmosphere, and I felt much more relaxed.

Live music is always so much better than the CD!

Glad you enjoyed it. :thumbs:

Actually last night I went to a concert too! Went to see for the first ever time - my guitar hero Brian May - and Kerry Ellis (musical theatre star and unbelievably powerful rock voice) who have recently released an album together.

Absolutely blown away by both of them, and the support group - Vintage Trouble (who you may have seen if you watch Jools Holland) were good too.

But the highlight for me - Dr May, still with the gorgeous fluffy locks (now turning grey)and magic fingers, still brilliant after all these years and beautifully combining fresh new stuff with bits of the old.

Someone screamed when he came on. I think it was me. :lol: I think I'm in love. :wub: :wub:

K x

On a different note(!), I'm going to a concert of Handel by candlelight at St-Martin's-in-the-Fields tonight (as in the church on Trafalgar Square).

Was in London last week and saw Primus 2 nights in a row - it's awesome when you get to have fun at gigs, especially when you come away loving the band even more!