Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

New Choir and What other things have been going on

Hi everyone, i suppose people been wondering where I am. I have been doing things,

I go to Rock Choir once a week and I find it incredible. It sends me on a weekly high and we do alot of performances. Last weekend on may 15th we did this big event with 10 and half thousand rock choir members from all over the country.

i dont know how i coped but i did really well- being in crowd panicked but got in i had a awesome time. it were being filmed by ITV, there were some special guests and the founder of rock choir. We support the charity ' Womens Refuge- the song something inside so strong', but we are now supporting another new charity called ' Missing People.

You be able to find all the videos on youtube if you type ' Rock Choir Wembley'

the documentary is going to feature in june on ITV 1, so look out

I also do keyboard lessons but im struggling to afford financially to afford choir and keyboard. so i will stick with the one that sends me on a weekly high ' rock choir' and quit keyboard lessons werent to pleased that she decided to tell me she been under charging me when she knew it for weeks so not pleased. so the rock choir support is out of the way and some rock choir members have been willing to take me there and back home until found a volunteer.

I started a course at college- ' Skills for Life English', but i am struggling with working towards city and guilds level 1. now im not sure what level i am working towards because one week she says E3, Next Level 1, next week E3, next level 1.

Edited by Special_talent123

Welcome back. :)

What you've been doing sounds like fun. I've often thought of joining that kind of choir - but haven't had the time or the courage so far! Let us know when the documentary is on.

K x

The choir sounds like great fun :)

I'm sorry there is confusion over your course. But as long as you are learning new things, that is the most important thing.