Tally

Do you like cats as much as this woman?

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink: :

Oh DEAR OH DEAR......

I'm sure the boys will be lining up round the block...

I don't imagine, however, it will have a happy ending

http://www.whykalamazoo.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Simpsons-cat-lady.png

:whistle:

Oddly, I have just today written a short story on a similar theme (literally finished it about half hour ago and yet to proof read!) If i can, i'll bung it up on cloud as a pdf and PM you a link!

:D

Edited by baddad

I think you really need to work on your dating video Tally. The camera work is really dodgy. :P

Did you know cats have ears? And whiskers. And noses? Who'd have thought it - you learn something new every day. :whistle:

not as emotionally as that young lady but i have six cats who i love to bits, about 200 cat ornaments of various types and work at a cat rescue center one day a week as a volunteer and much as i would love to give every cat that comes into the center a home i am practical enough to realise that wouldnt work, so i do everything i can to point out all the good points of the various residents so someone else wants t take them home

i am appalled at the situation in america where handed in or stray cats have three days to be either pulled by rescues or rehomed and if not then they are PTS no second chance

whish i could put a flyer through every door in the uk saying please get your cat spayed or neutered

so i suppose people would call me a crazy cat lady but i wouldnt cry like that young lady on a dating site as i could see guys going ooher a loopy juice here move on