Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

I had an accident

Last week, I went to Bristol by myself on the coach... So i left at midnight and i managed to cope with the change overs and got there with no problem.

I went to bristol to ' NAS South West' event.

Any way on the way back from Bristol , coach left just after 4:15pm- In bath, we had crashed into a car.

Alls i can remember is there were a big bump like someone fell over, but i looked ahead photos were being took of coach and a car,and the police were there.

I didnt know if i bumped my head but i do know after i came out the toilet i didnt remember were i were sitting, even when got home don't remember going to bed.

I had gone to hospital on saturday - as i weren't well, to find that i have concussion (mild), they said if not better by monday, give gp a call. So i did and my GP said that my muscle has spasmed up, i think she said something along the lines of ' It's not concussion, but whiplash'

My psychological well being has been affected- recurring flashbacks and now i feel dizzy going on a bus and sick

Last week, I went to Bristol by myself on the coach... So i left at midnight and i managed to cope with the change overs and got there with no problem.

I went to bristol to ' NAS South West' event.

Any way on the way back from Bristol , coach left just after 4:15pm- In bath, we had crashed into a car.

Alls i can remember is there were a big bump like someone fell over, but i looked ahead photos were being took of coach and a car,and the police were there.

I didnt know if i bumped my head but i do know after i came out the toilet i didnt remember were i were sitting, even when got home don't remember going to bed.

I had gone to hospital on saturday - as i weren't well, to find that i have concussion (mild), they said if not better by monday, give gp a call. So i did and my GP said that my muscle has spasmed up, i think she said something along the lines of ' It's not concussion, but whiplash'

My psychological well being has been affected- recurring flashbacks and now i feel dizzy going on a bus and sick

The flashbacks are normal,whiplash causes bruising ,usually to the upper neck which affects the nerves connecting to the spine,causing many symptoms ,if you keep on feeling sick and dizzy in a week or two then get down the doc's as it could be an indicator of nerve damage.

Today, i went out to pay my rent, and buy food. I usually have calculator with me when food shopping, but today i picked up everything, then picked up dvds omg- 5 i picked up and then realised i forgot something, cheese, and coffee.

I spent over £40 OMG i never do that!

When i got out of asda, my banging headache again, loosing balance so had to call for a cab home, and tonight i have still a banging headache which took paracetamol for , been feeling nauseous after eating dinner, with diarrhoea !!, and neck in pain :(

Edited by Special_talent123

Today, i went out to pay my rent, and buy food. I usually have calculator with me when food shopping, but today i picked up everything, then picked up dvds omg- 5 i picked up and then realised i forgot something, cheese, and coffee.

I spent over £40 OMG i never do that!

When i got out of asda, my banging headache again, loosing balance so had to call for a cab home, and tonight i have still a banging headache which took paracetamol for , been feeling nauseous after eating dinner, with diarrhoea !!, and neck in pain :(

get down the gp,

your symptoms indicate injury to the top of the neck.Forget about the cheese and coffee,headaches,balance,disorientation are serious. x

been to the hospital last night, they said it is whiplash. They told me to keep taking paracetamol and ibuprofen 2 hours apart from each other. since 8am-8pm. that what she wrote on paper the times to take them all.

also said its going to take 2-3 weeks to get better

Edited by Special_talent123

I can empathise with Special Talent here. I had an accident myself on the 29th July this year. I have broken my left Arm and three meta-carpals, while woo hoo to the time off work i have to say boo to the disturbed routine

Edited by Archie