darkshine

All over the place

I feel like I'm living on the sea - I'm not even in a boat :P

I try hard to regulate and stabilise my moods but to no avail.

One week I'm sort of ok, next week I'm not, one minute I want to die (figuratively as these stages actually last FAR longer than that) and the next minute I'm high as a kite (this actually is for minutes :rolleyes:)

On top of this is the general sea like quality of life, it can be calm or rough, smooth or rolling, it can pleasant and wonderful or it can drown you in a tsunami of problems.

Even when I have tried to keep life empty and static - sort of like a calm sea, the little things still send me all over the place.

So of course I might as well get on with it - I am honestly trying - even though I still feel depressed, and I don't see the point of my life, or me, or people and the world and pretty much everything.

Does anyone think this is a 'me' thing? Or an AS thing? Or just life?

Regards

Darkshine

It's "just life." But some people, like you, like others, like us get an amplified version where the highs are higher and the lows are lower the nights are darker and days... painfully bright. I don't know if that's AS related.