Sign in to follow this  
baileyj

Holiday Destination

Hi all, hope you are all well.

I would love to take my son Max, 10, on an abroad holiday, somewhere like Spain or Majorca. I think self-catering would be best, and preferably somewhere i can get Chicken Nuggets and Chips, as thats all he'll eat. I'm wanting a quiet, not too busy/noisy place, as Max wouldn't cope with that, and often tends to get picked on if hoards of children.

Does anyone have any recommendations on resorts, as I just don't know where to start.

Many thanks

Jo

I would love to take my son Max, 10, on an abroad holiday, somewhere like Spain or Majorca. I think self-catering would be best, and preferably somewhere i can get Chicken Nuggets and Chips, as thats all he'll eat.

Why not try using the opportunity of being in a different country to expand his diet? I've never got the concept of going on holiday somewhere and then only eating English food, staying in the hotel, speaking English and doing English activities. The part I've loved most of holidays and had the best memories from is where I've tried different things or been able to experience something authentic of the country I'm visiting. Just my opinion though. :)