Sign in to follow this  
pingu

bad day

Hi every one.

Ive had a really awful day today, i woke up this morning looking quite forward to the day, but instantly things went pear shaped. To cut a long story short we had a misshap with our washing machine last week (the motor went) much to kierans dissapointment. He noticed it wasnt turning around, so after a week of begging my mums services and doing handwashing, we finally had the new one delivered today. Only once it was unpacked we realised that it must have been dropped from 1500 feet without a parachute. The door was snapped in two, the pump was in bits and some of the buttons were missing, not to mention the whacking great buldge in the side, so after my hubby haggled with the company they agreed to send a replacement out on monday.

lots of other things have gone wrong today, but its in our nature to let some things go over our heads, so we just kept saying "these things are sent to try us" and carried on as normal.

But what really narked me was when i picked kieran up from school he seemed stressed, more than usual, he said a boy had been nasty to him. I soon found out just how nasty when we were confronted by him on the way home. The boy is 8 (kieran 6) he smacked kieran across the face and knocked his hat off before telling him to f*!* off. Kierans 'Crime' was he looked at him 'the wrong way'.

I was so angry, :angry: kieran was devestated, he just couldnt understand what he had done wrong. I have reported the incident to the school, but im worried that if this boy can be so openly nasty right in front of me, then what hell does my son have to put up with at school?

Out of everything that has happened today, this has topped it all and i feel utterly gutted, the washing machine is material, my son is real and when he hurts i hurt, and i cant understand why people are so nasty.

up to now its just this one boy, but i have seen the way kieran is treated by other kids as we wait for his sister to leave school. most wont play with him, and those that do make fun of him, and get him to do silly things, and kieran does them because it makes them laugh. But it hurts when i know they are laughing at him and not with him.

Right now, i want to retreat into the safety of 'our bubble' and never let anyone hurt him again. :tearful:

Sorry to rant, :wallbash:

im going to bed soon in the hope that today was just a bad dream, i may wake up to find it wasnt a real day afterall, just a total ###### nightmare.

hope everyone is well

Take care

Shaz

x

oh no :(:(

I can see why you are alarmed by this boys behaviour - I am always shocked whn i hear young kids swear - especially so openly - & as you say either he does not give a monkeys if an adult is there or he is worse :(:( I know my lads swear - but not in front of me & they know what would happen if I heard about them swearing outside - but some kids just don't have these boundaries :(

I hope something positive comes out of school - I know what you mean about putting them in a little bubble - it is never the kids that you want to get a hold of when this sort of thing happens - it is the parents - but not all of them care & it is often the case that behaviour breeds behaviour - lol I am getting preachy now - really just wanted to say (((((((big hugs)))))) for sucha cr*ppy day & hope tomorow will be better.

Carol

:( So sorry your son suffers like this........don your battle gear and monday morning insist they do something about the way your sons being treated.All of this is a form of bullying the school need to keep a closer eye on things in the playground and protect him he,s only 6!........On a positive note if my son has a rough day we usually indulge him a little bit.I,d spend the weekend doing everything he loves to do laughter is great we put music on and I dance about usually has the kids in stitches.They also love treasure hunts in the garden.Let him have his favourite meals ......I feel with my son doing things like this for him might heal the harm and hurt. Hope your weekends good. :)