Hole_in_your_Logic

Hello!

Hi all,

I'm 17 years old and was diagnosed with Asperger's about a year a go. I've only just started learning about myself and a lot of things make sense now I know (wish I'd known years a go)

The main thing that helps me through is my horses, I connect with them more than any person, and I have dedicated my life to them.

Hello, and welcome :)

I have Asperger's too. I'm a bit scared of horses, but I like cats. I think animals can be great for us. Do you think you could make a career out of working with horses?

Hi all,

I'm 17 years old and was diagnosed with Asperger's about a year a go. I've only just started learning about myself and a lot of things make sense now I know (wish I'd known years a go)

The main thing that helps me through is my horses, I connect with them more than any person, and I have dedicated my life to them.

Hello and welcome,

It is good to hear taht horses are such a help to you. I am terrified of horses (one jumped on the bonnet of my parked car a few years ago ). Dogs are my 'thing', I find them much easier to relate to than people.

I wonder if relating to animals is an Asperger trait.

Lx

The problem you get if you want to work with animals is that you end up working with all these people who don't really like other people.

Hi , welcome, I love horses too, we have a pony who is a very strong mare /very clever.Shes fab and has taught my daughter and I alot.Look forward to chatting xx

Edited by Suze

Hi :) i'm still on my journey to decide if I definitely have AS, but I'm the biggest animal friend :D I think I connect best with cats, but even lizard owners have said they take to me. Lol :)

I used to ride, but the people at my riding school put me off. I hope one day to begin again, or maybe have my own horse :)