Sign in to follow this  
JeanneA

Home Again

Hi folks. Glen has arrived home for the weekend, he comes home every 3 weeks now. After a bad time recently at the home where he had become very aggressive again he has now settled down. Glen is being taking to another home Monday to Friday each week 9.30am - 2.30pm to be with slightly older youngsters which is suiting Glen much more. It is much quieter at this home which Glen likes. Glen will end up at this home next year anyway as he will be 18. It's so nice to see him settled again. :)

Edited by JeanneA

That's great that they're being so proactive with the new home. I hope you all have a good weekend and it's not too hot for you. B)

Hi thanks very much for your replies. Yes they are very good in trying to meet Glen's needs, I have been quite worried lately as Glen's behaviour has been very bad and I thought they might turn round and say they couldn't manage him anymore.

I don't like this heat at all, but what can you do? you have to get on with it. :D

I don't like this heat at all, but what can you do? you have to get on with it. :D

I got to go swimming this morning which helped keep cool. :D Does Glen like swimming / being in water? My brother does, although it's really difficult to get the support he needs (2-1) and an accomodating pool - he used to go to disabled swimming sessions, but I'm not sure what happened with them.

Pleased things are going much better for you.