Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

different work shift never done before (11am-4pm)

i doing a shift at work tomorrow that never done before (11am-4pm) and in new environment /new routine so should be interesting to find out how it works i'm down baby end ( 2's and under) instead of BIG end (3's and over) i'm bit anxious /nervous but also excited start new adventure /challenge .... see how it goes ....!!! working with different colleagues that don't usually work with much at all! so scared too! probably worrying over 'nothing' as usual! lol wouldn't be first time i done my lunch for tomorrow i got cheese salad i made tonight ready to go all prepared! and organised!

XKLX

it SO opposite poles apart to the age i used to work it going to take time to adjust in my head i think as it's non-stop the processing onto next task and sensory issue of baby's crying screaming is driving me mad already! hopefully get used to it! immune! trying to see it as POSITIVE challenge to accept another step up! just a CHANGE so stressful feel like i done so much more hours than i actually have i'm so tired drained i could cry! i feel can't keep up! boss says if gets worried stressed to talk to two seniors down baby end but that's not WHO I AM! or what i about!

XKLX