Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

accused of something that NOT TRUE !!!

girl who goes to my AS social groups her mum and her give us lift to 2 of local ones has tonight accused me of falling in love with married man who is part time co ordinator of this whole project i'm bit shocked to be honest and don't know why she has suggested this or where it has come from/! come from no where mystery! i quite shocked and offended angry mad she thinks this of me that i would do this in first place! just because she thinks when he does pop in to social group once he has he speaks more to me than her and another girl

i'm so lost and cofused over this whole situation she jumped to wrong conclusion and started over tonights social group being cancelled due to lack of volunteers to run it and i recieved an email through hotmail from PTC to say it had been cancelled i text her told her as she knew nothing about it being cancelled neither did her mum who also attends the groups! she thinks PT/CO hates her and the 'other' girl ... is her just misreading everything?! feel so bad as said i was offended badly and that she'd upset me but she has! she got low self-esteem/confidence ... just feel hurt by what was said!

i can empathise with situation of jumping into too deep first as i have been guilty of this myself just never this bad deep etc but this quite serious thing to be accused of!

XKLX

XKLX

I don't understand what the problem is. It's not wrong to fall in love with a married man - it would be wrong to do something about it. If i were you i would laugh at your friend and leave it at that.

Hi

Not sure how to respond this, but I don't think it's wrong to think or find someone attractive (I think it's wrong to do something about it!). Could it be that the girl was implying that she thinks you're attractedto a married man, rather than in love, etc etc? Either way, I must confess that I would likely not be best pleased if someone wrongly assumed I was attracted to someone – I'd likely laugh nervously and feel embarassed as well as self-conscious i.e. wonder about what kind of signals I was sending out inadvertently. In some instances it can be best to let things go. Though I can understand how you feel, sometimes if one is deemed to protest too much, it can raise the suspicions of those that have overactive imaginations!

Best wishes.

Caroline.

I'm guessing the OP is worried about nasty rumours being spread around?

I've been trying to prove my innocence over an accusation for over a year.

My 'overfriendliness' has also been misinterpreted by others.