sesley

this is what my 11 going on 12 likes

it makes him laugh he is 12 tomorrow. He has a enjoyable strike day at home watching tv and playing on my pooter,on Bin Weevils

Edited by sesley

OMG, NYAN CAT IS AWESOME! I have it downloaded on all my hard drives (portable, network, phone, laptop and desktop) so I can watch it wherever I am. No wonder people call me crazy lol.

Your crazy ;)

I quite like the tune but I just wished the cat would do something else, I watched it the whole way through and he just went the same way the whole time :P

it makes him laugh he is 12 tomorrow. He has a enjoyable strike day at home watching tv and playing on my pooter,on Bin Weevils

Hi, I think my 12 year old would like this unless he has found it already ..........thanks lindy

Your crazy ;)

I quite like the tune but I just wished the cat would do something else, I watched it the whole way through and he just went the same way the whole time :P

The repetitiveness is what makes it so awesome though!

The repetitiveness is what makes it so awesome though!

:lol: maybe I'm not in the right frame of mind ;) I did like it though - just wished the cat had done something in the last 3 seconds :lol:

My son loves this too ! and he uses youtube a lot. (probably too much!)

There are a lot of kids on there that i suspect are on the spectrum. There is a whole community of people

who are obsessed with all Mario related stuff and plush toys, games etc. and they seem to find each other through their interests !

Now Mario I love - but I see the resemblance - in the music and cartoon style - drove everyone nuts by setting fastest times for 29 out of the 32 tracks for time trial on mario kart :dance: it only took me a million hours - go funky kong on the bowser bike or baby mario/luigi on the bullet bike vroom vroom - I would have got all 32 (and did at one point) but the console was "removed" from my clutches and now I'll never hold the perfect record :( that's what being a smart ass gets you :lol:

(serves me right?) I think so :lol: