Haze

problem with homework any help greatly appreaciated

My son is in reception and there as been some queries im stuck how to approach

His homework he has to do a story by putting pictures in the right order and then do a sentence underneath, HELP he has done the picture side but instead of right to left he's done the opposite and his confused why word's need to be together.

The school he attend's is like a maze you go through one class to get to the next and all the kiddies live near each other and most are related and my eldest is in yr5 and im getting kiddies saying he run's around co-operates when he want's and his excluded from the other's most of the time and his name is alway's been shouted accross the room.

I beleive what the kid's are saying because the parent's are saying the same thing and two day's ago whilst the class was working he banged his head with another child and school have sent him home once for beinging sick but he told daddy i was loud i didn't won't the naughty chair.

We are new to apsies and still waiting for a second approval and don't now how to approach this

hazexx

I would definately send the homework back EXACTLY as he has done it. The school need to see he has had difficulty with this.

For the sentences, maybe try asking him a direct question about each picture and write what he says. Again, don't worry if it is entirely different from what you would expect.

For example, if the picture shows a boy and a girl, and the boy is holding a ball, you could ask "who has got the ball?". If your son replies "It is red", then that is what you write down.

At the bottom of the page, add a note to say this is how your son's own work, and list the questions you asked him for each picture.

Hope this makes sense