JeanneA

Happy Mothers Day

I just want to wish all you Mums a Very Happy Mothers Day today. Hope you all have a nice day. I had some lovely flowers and home made chocolates from my oldest son Luke and Daughter Julie. I also received some perfume from my hubby on behalf of Glen. I have been very spoilt :))

Lucky you! I did get two homemade cards,one from my little one and one from my daughter so I at least got those,am making lovley roast so at least I've got that to look 4ward to.xxxx

Bit of a sad mothers day for us, My mother who is in her 90s, after a resent stay in hospital, is refusing all offers of help. She is on the SS list as putting her self at risk. We are just waiting for the phone call to say she is back in hospital or worse.

My Mothers Day has been a laugh. My person got annoyed with bro for having to stop watching tv to sign my card, he then annouced he hated Mothers day because he did not want to sign my card or Grannys card. :curlers:

I got my card and choccies at about 4pm!! Youngest son is sleeping early hours-mid pm at the moment. My eldest had chosen the card and choccies. At least my youngest came down and said "Happy Mothers Day". I wasn't expecting that!