darkshine

Questions

Is it something like Transactional Analysis where they spilt your superego into : Parent, Adult, Child?

It can be, but there's a newer approach now called social psychoanalysis that has less of Freud's ideas put into play, which I think could be a good thing don't you?

Ah, Is that old smart pants Freud who defined genders in terms of sexual predators and objects?

Yeah, you can't be wrong. BTW, are there any empirical data that every girl desires to swop her internal plumbing for a penis? B)

I often judge books by their covers when buying them as it gives you a blurb nowadays :D so on that side of things the saying is out of date - but... I believe it still holds true for other things in life don't you?

the chicken evolved from birds and birds evolved from dinosaurs, like humans evolved from apes, it a bit like asking, what came first the human or the sperm cell?. at the end of the day its all down to gods handy work. yes i belive in both science and god. the two run parralel with each other. ruleing one out is ignorance (in my opinoin)

anyway im a dandy man myself, cant beat the banana man!

banana1.jpg

what do you top your pancakes with? extra crunchy peanut butter, or good ol mayple syrup?

what do you top your pancakes with? extra crunchy peanut butter, or good ol mayple syrup?

A capful of undiluted orange squash and half a teaspoon of sugar - doesn't everybody?

Edited by darkshine

You haven't lived if you haven't tried pancakes that way - pb is 100% gross

Grill - I like the charred essence of almost burnt - doesn't everyone?

Edited by darkshine

i should think so, nothing like good ol barbecue, good meat though, sausages are a terrible food source. who in there right mind would put that junk in there bodys knowing what it is. i butterfly chicken breasts and cover them in bbq sauce. now thats a barbecue! not yucky collegen casings filled with snouts and ears.