Sign in to follow this  
JeanneA

Clocks going forward

Hi, since the clocks went forward Glen has been very unsettled and aggressive, does this kind of thing affect any other youngsters who are ASD?? I would be interested to find out. Glen's behaviour also changes when the seasons change.

I get something like this as I am very much routine/time based.

On the occassions I have been on holiday I totally fail to adapt to any change in time and still work to UK time.

One good thing came out of it. At least I got to see some beautiful sunrises

I work night so half the time I don't know if it morning or evening, and I totally loose track of what day of the week I'm on.

The length of daylight affects us all to some extent, some more than others. We now all try to go full throttle all the time instead of winding down in the winter like nature intended.

Talking about the time has anyone noticed that the time on here is wrong.

Edited by chris54

Thanks for the replies I didn't think Glen would be the only one affected. He to routines likes routine altering of the clocks throws him out and it normally takes a while before his mood lifts.

I always find it hard to adapt to, and I have a lot of difficulty when travelling on the continent with 1-2 hour time differences, which is weird considering I worked nightshifts for several years with no difficulties and had no jetlag when I recently went to America (8-hour difference).

I've never found a solution, but it does seem to settle after a couple of weeks.

thanks for your reply. Hopefuuly Glen will be more settled this weekend when he comes home.