smileyK

even though i know i have A.S ....

even though been officially diagnosed with AS for years now still feel like don't get me my life what it is about where A.S leads me on so confuses me so much self discovery moves forward then back again so how do i start on this road and feel like i'm getting somewhere with myself my life??? it's so complex... not easy at all work out on your own by yourself you feel SO ALONE like no-one fully EVER understand/get you because you don't yourself! :(

waiting for social worker from locality team to call me back as missed her calls 3 times rang my home once when at the gym brother gave her my mobile number she rang home next day and was at work and last time she rang forgot turn my mobile from slient to general so can hear it waiting for her get back back in touch she wants a meeting with me and my mum and she says review is due social worker taken over role from current care manager /mh nurse have got no contact details for social worker as number was withheld

and still waiting hear if NAS got replacement pyschologist from my old one who moved away! so all waiting game .... which can't stand/bear! gr!

XKLX