Sign in to follow this  
Lyndalou

Primary 1

Today, I was informed about my wee boy's Primary 1 provision at his special needs school. He has been attending the nursery there since last April and certain of his classmates will be moving up with him to Primary 1 although I'm not sure who they are yet because I don't know their parents. However, I know he will be with 2 boys who we see outside of school which is really good to know. There will be 6 children (yes, 6!!!!!) in the class which is a composite P1/P2 with a teacher and 2 assistant and it is an ASD-specific class. I'm really pleased. I kind of wished he had another little chum with him who isn't but they must have their reasons for the way they have put the kids together! Now, to survive the summer hols and they've added an extra week for some reason....aargh!!!

:D :D

Oh that sounds really good. Which school did you go for in the end? PM me if you don't want to post it publically! I'm just curious knowing the area :)

Lynne x

That ok Lynne! It's St Andrews school in Inverurie. Feel very lucky we have such a good school right on our doorstep... :)