Just seen Lady Antebellum in Manchester. One of the best bands I've ever seen!!! Absolutely AWESOME!!!

...just had to tell someone!!! Sorry..still excited!

Oh my goodness yes!!!! Very good looking singer lead singer!!!

I've heard a couple of songs but wasn't in the right frame of mind when I did so - funnily enough my dad mentioned them to me quite some time ago - so that might be why I was not very interested cuz he likes some decent stuff and some total rubbish (in my opinion of course).

I will have to listen to them again - would you recommend any particular songs?

Edited by darkshine

Oh..there are loads, one in particular is called 'Dancin' away with my heart' I absolutely love that song!!

The lead singer reminds me of another guy I saw on tv... can't think who right now....

That song is pretty chilled... and the sound is mellow... but I won't be buying it - but then we can't all like everything :D

They have an intriguing name, is there anything behind their choice?

I've just checked my history (which I haven't got around to clearing yet) and the song my dad recommended is "need you now"...

I place this kinda stuff in an "easy listening" category - good for background music... My current tastes at this moment are depressive or upbeat things (cuz they are so similar) :lol: but then my music preferences are not static - they do change according to what mood I am in...

But hey, I'm not a quitter so I'm now gonna listen to their top 28 tracks (as listed by one person on youtube) will let you know if anything appeals - just for the hell of it :)