Sign in to follow this  
karin

MOT ASD RELATED BUTCANANYONEHELP?

HI ALL IS ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THEIR INTERNET CONNECTION OR IS IT JUST OURS. I RECEIVE ALL MY MESSAGES FROM THIS FORUM THROUGH MSN SINCE WED CANNOT GET IN TO RETREIVE AND LOOK AT MY MESSAGES IT KEEPS SAYING NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET YET HERE I AM TALKING TO YOU ALL ANY IDEAS? OR IS IT JUST THE INTERNET IN GENERAL PLEASE HELP ANYONE? KEEP SMILIN LUV KARIN XX

You need to check the settings on your e-mail program. First see what they should be (according to your ISP). Then check the settings on your computer. They should be the same. If not copy the ISP details into your e-mail program settings and see what happens.

Who is your ISP?

hi phasmid thanks for the advice will try my isp is ntl keep smilin luv karin xx p.s. how do you check the settings on you e-mail programme?

hi phasmid it is fixed anyone else have a critical error from microsoft meaning lots of spam that the computer would not move on anything check your microsoft if you have one hackers in the region so beaware keep smilin luv karin xx :star::star::star::star::star: