Muxed ip

Hi

Im only just coming to terms with my aspergers, i havent been offically diagnosed only constantly misdiagnosed and brushed off. Im having a real bad time at the moment and am constantly anxious and crying and confused. I don't really have any decent support, kindness or understanding for what im going through and have been going through. Ive always felt like an alien, have never fitted in, am awkward socially and seem to make an idiot of myself at the drop of a hat due to overwhelming anxiety and panic. Im so lonely because i don't feel supported or loved in the way i need to be cared and loved for, im constantly brushed off by family members who don't seem to care or realise just how bad my condition has become. Ive had to try and keep everything quiet so i don't seem crazy but thats made it worse! I feel very unsafe, sad and messed up. Ive been suffering mentally for years because of ignorance of my condition and a failure to deal with problems correctly when they arose. Id like to speak with more people who experience all four seasons in one day and more! Its incredibly hard to exsist sometimes and its all i can do to keep smiling and looking on that ###### brightside. I may feel less alone opening up here.

Love always x

Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear you're going through such a bad time and hope you find some help from the lovely members of this forum.