Sign in to follow this  
robo

Work Changes

Hi every one work has been quite stable for a while now they have decided to do another mearger with a very big company. This means more changes instabilty and upset.

Due to this im seeing some one to talk to once every two weeks but i had a bad week last week. I normaly get givern my work always empty propertys for me to do electrical checks on. Last wee they ran out and no one had any other work for me, i started to get stressed as i didn't know what i should do and no one was telling me. I was really worried that i might have to go and do work in occupied propertys this is really had for me as it makes me really anious as you don't know them and what they might do i have had a few incidents thats why i do emptys. My mind was like a spit fire that had been shot i was heading for the ground on fire. All the thoughts of past problems and self harm thoughts came rushing back im also finding dark days are effecting my mood. I was going to discuss all this today with my listener. I left work early to make my appointment only to find that she is off and all the paitents had been contacted to cancel them but i had had nothing. Any suggestions would be great.

I had chest pains felt sick and really tired. Things are looking better as we have had lots of empty propertys this week but it was quite scarry.

Robo

Do your employers know you are on the spectrum?

If so, then it is within your right to ask for reasonable adjustments - such as only doing empty properties, having your work day mapped out in a schedule, that sort of thing.

If your company is merging this might be the ideal time to get things in place.

Sorry to hear you hade a bad week.

Hi thank you for your reply work are aware and my work is supposed to be written down for me every monday moning so that i know what to do, im supposed to have this meeting so that i can discuss any problems but it just isn't happening. It is hard to book the work in because it all depends on the tenants handing in there keys and this doesn't always happen when it is supposed to.

I think i might have to have a word with some one about it at work, but im not sure what they can do.

Just good to sound off a bit as i don't know now when i will see my therapisty person again at the moment.

thanks

robo