smileyK

off to norfolk for half term week!

is off to norfolk coast this saturday until next saturday for half term week as dont work half term just term time only but still get paid as on contract so all is good! And get paid on wednesday even better getting our old kitchen pulled out and new kitchen fitted while we away for a week got builder and plaster in who my mum knows! g our

packed the car up last night! So all have to do is get up get dressed and on our way my neice is so excited so nice to witness over our annual october half term break away! So sweet & cute though shed kill me for saying so! Lol :P we setting off rather early let builders in tto do their magic with our new kotchen! Mum hates dirt & mess so we away for that so lucky for her she cant see it thats why she done it i think anyways as she bit o.c..d with her clean house routine all my friends know her for clean house! I think sea air helps sleep better wears you out and cant bwat it! Neither can you beat seaside fish & chippies!

staying at my sister's for few days maybe for thurs will have to see as having new kitchen fitted ,future brother-in-law (my sis partner) & my 7 yr old niece as got no running water yet and stuff everywhere and got no electric in kitchen no cooker can't move in the front room it's wreck everywhere brick dust thick!!! had to pack some clothes in carrier bag! work clothes ,gym /swim clothes like the waltons under my sister's household! my sister's cleaning is very different approach to my mum's! opposite! so fun crazy mad! i'm sharing with my neice in her room and my brother in my future baby neice or nephew due in 31 days and my parents are in living room!

XKLX

trekster - was in bad state on monday afternoon/evening ended up in floods of tears! due to frustration lack of understanding ... ( the only way i can explain it really) :(

still at my sisters house as taking longer than we all originally thought and had in mind to begin with so bit of nightmare as my sis and her partner aint got no privacy and we feel like we invading imposing so is hard not tend on anyones toes we are doing our best everyone not to annoy eachother in anyway and try do our own thing keep out of eachothers way b been hard stressful routine change wise but everyone been same! Helping mum clean house top to bottom when get home which hopefilly looking at friday night of this week!

mum just wants to go home sort out stuff! And get back to her bed! Thought bonus of bein at my sisters is im nearer walking distance of the gym! And work! Win win for me! And of course double bed! Lol :P