monjanse

I only score 32 on asperger test.

I took a asperger test. From 32 and above, it is a chance for to have asperger. I scored the lowest 32. But a test i taked when i was 22 resulted in asperger syndrome. Should i take the test again?

Hi Monjanse,

There are lots of tests out there that will give you lots of different results - and there are lots of websites that will tell you about what traits people with aspergers tend to show that you could compare against your own behaviour that might help. If you feel really strongly about finding out if you have Aspergers or Autism perhaps seeking a official diagnosis from a professional might help you find the answers you are looking for.

This website may help you by talking to other forum members about their experiences or reading through the topics. You can also find a lot of helpful information on www.autism.org.uk about it too.

Hope this helps!

I took a asperger test. From 32 and above, it is a chance for to have asperger. I scored the lowest 32. But a test i taked when i was 22 resulted in asperger syndrome. Should i take the test again?

You took the test at age 22 and received a a higher score than you have received of late, that makes sense, as as we age we learn more and more and so it is a fact many of those later diagnosed unaware of their condition have worked out their own ways of getting through life and interaction with others to the point they don't see it as a problem and will answer according to their belief on such tests to find they are not with AS.

Because you have to remember something is only a problem requiring diagnosis and treatment where applicable if it is that something seriously impaires your quality of life.

What you have experienced over the past ten years is ways of coping, what you answered on the test you took was in your perspective, you have less problems now than you did ten years ago, you have evolved to fit in with society, celebrate that fact.

Edited by Sa Skimrande