smileyK

independence skills on the up!!!

I today have done the dinner for tonight as preparing organising independence skills when parents are away for two weeks in may in turkey! And also with the train trip I'm slowly building on the foundations/structure surrounding independence! So steps forward all the way full stream ahead! XKLX

Fancy sending some my way?! I'd love someone to cook my dinner for me!!! Well done Smiley. It's not easy or comfortable to push for independence but well worth doing it definitely! These are the things which help people feel good about themselves. :)

I've noticed the close link/connection between self -esteem and independence thrive together it can be high source of anxiety stress but just breaking it down bit by bit I think work has helped me reached independence skills targets!

My mum watched on incase needed any tips/advice cooking chicken strips,tomato puree/garlic puree , bacon /ham,mushrooms,celery,red pepper put in wok now in deep dish that going to be grilled with cheese on top! Delish yum!