Sign in to follow this  
smileyK

why don't I think before I act? this happens over?

What is it with not being able to think things through before go ahead and say or do things automatically! Got me in so much "deep trouble/water" in the past? Why does my mind put thoughts into "gear" before just racing ahead and jump do it? I can't seem put into practise asking for advice before literal action is taken up?! X x X

Just wondered what common occurence was more so in AS cases?! How more often it happens? Feel so bad ,guilty afterwards "kicking myself" for ages afterwards! Why don't just make my life simplier easier by asking for second personal opinion like my parents always seem constantly forget do it again "foot in mouth before thinking syndrome" ??? XKLX

Becoming anxious /paranoid built up someones hopes for nothing on their dreams! Just hoping haven't wrecked and destroy them through offering to help as such! Now gripped by guilt!

You're going round in circles in your head. Stop it. If you are really worried, talk to that person about it. But you need to break that cycle! Come on Smiley you are doing really well. Stop self sabotaging I know you can do it!