Sign in to follow this  
Suze

OFF ON ME HOLS............

Going to Devon tomorrow for a week, and I can,t deciede if I,m looking forward to it or dreading it :wacko: .This 1st week of the hols has been cr*p so hopefully it will get better. Got the headache from hell today , not done any packing ,and the eldest (AS) bless him has done a fantastic display of AS worthy of any immeadiate DX from even the most inexperienced physch.We,ve had Mr. Bean, Kevin the teenager,Mr. Angry,Mr. Invisible, Mr. Messy, Mr. Controlfreak, now he,s gone hyper so I sent him to count how many planes he can see going into Manchester in 15 mins, must dash I think the times up .Bye guys.

Hi Suze

Aren't preparations for holidays grand - the best bit :blink::whistle::whistle:

Mine used to be fightin before we had even got out of the drive - is it any wonder, I would only go on holiday within a half hour drive of home!

Love

helen

Hi Suze

Try to have a great holiday. I hate all the preparation, so much to remember and keeping everyone happy is a nightmare.

Relax and try to have a good time.

Love Loraine

Hmmm, Clotted cream teas, exploring the tin mines, Border watch (to make sure no pesky Piskies try to cross the border), laughing at the yokels etc etc...

You'll have a WONDERFUL time, I'm sure.

Bring me back a beach ball

:bounce::bounce:

and a stick of rock, and if you happen in that direction DON'T pick me up a flagon of the local scrumpy ;)

Enjoy. Hope the sun shines

L&P

BD :D

:) Thankyou all, your lovely peeps , s feeling more light hearted now (just watched Extras and Catherine Tates on too )....a good giggle works wonders, and the bad headache,s gone....... see you soon Suze xx.