Salbaggio

Returnee

Hello, I was here for a brief time a few years ago but was not very active so I thought I should reintroduce myself;

I am Sally, Mother to 2 sons, Levi is 10 and diagnosed with ASD and Ollie is 8 and NT.

I welcome advice and look forward to having a good read through the topics xxx

Hi, I'm also another Sally! I tend to hang around the Education forum mainly. Nice to see you back. And you may have advice to give to others too.

How is Levi doing in school? What are your plans for secondary placement?

Hi Sally

Levi is doing quite well academically, he has found the last 2 years a little better because they have challenged him more and this year especially is wonderful as he has a heaven sent teacher who has helped him cope so well from an anxiety point of view.

He continues to struggle with the social side of the class room and the confusion of kids getting cross with him and not being nice because he only wants to play on his terms, we will battle on with that one.

He is just finishing year 5 and heading into year 6 and we have a fantastic school lined up. I started shopping around for High Schools last year but thankfully the school he is filtered into is the one that I would have chosen anyway. The SENCO is fabulous and works so hard to meet the needs of all kids xx

That's great you have such a helpful senco. Welcome back.

Welcome back pleased hes doing well.