Sign in to follow this  
pennyindorset

Hi All

Just saying Hi to old and new, I haven t been in for ages, I m off to work soon and had a n hour to spare so thought I d pop in. Hope everyones coping with the summer hols,I think its a case of grin and bear it :wacko: I m in the Dorset area to those who don t know me and welcome any contact with someone nearby,my son is 12(going on 18) and has Aspergers/SEN,I m a working mum too,I go to work for a break :devil: anyway will obv be popping in now its the BIG holiday,hope to catch up with old and new alike.Take care all ;)

Hi Penny, good to see you back again. look forward to more from you soon.

Viper.

Hi Penny nice to meet you and as you refer in your post to newbies I thought I would take the opportunity to say 'Hi'

You may have already read my post but if not in a nutshell im an adult with AS, ADHD and Dysleixa and only just found this great place tonight.

A quick Hi to you all, again I m just off to work but only for a short while, will try and pop in later tonight and do some more posting,thanks for saying HI.

And Cutie.....your not alone ;)