Aura Todd

My new website

Great website and photo's - love the landscapes but the arty photo's are great as well :) Keep up the good work. Do you make any money from them? If not its something to think about, that's what I plan to do.

I'm jealous, but inspired - I need a new camera and put my own site together. I had a bridge camera but the quality wasn't good enough, so sold it :(

I love your photos; they're gorgeous! Like positive_about said, I hope you're making money on at least some of these. :)

Do you make any money from them?

I would like to ;)

I'm jealous, but inspired - I need a new camera and put my own site together

Try weebly.com and also if you can, there's a forum with lots of photographers on called e photozine.http://www.ephotozine.com/ which is a start. I had a bridge camera but I managed to save up for an SLR. The forum on ephotozine has members on it that can help you decide what sort of camera your looking for. What sort of pictures do you like taking?

I a self taught and so was Christina Broom, and she was brilliant.

Thanks bell, I would love to sell some :)

Try weebly.com and also if you can, there's a forum with lots of photographers on called e photozine.http://www.ephotozine.com/ which is a start. I had a bridge camera but I managed to save up for an SLR. The forum on ephotozine has members on it that can help you decide what sort of camera your looking for. What sort of pictures do you like taking?

I a self taught and so was Christina Broom, and she was brilliant.

I'll have to check out ephotozine, try and narrow down what camera to get. I like taking rural/seaside landscapes mainly. I'm self-taught, still learning, especially when it comes to exposure settings etc. I just visit places and see a good photo opportunity, try and capture it as best I can (well, I did). Would love to make money from it, doing prints/canvases/etc.

I'll have to check out ephotozine, try and narrow down what camera to get. I like taking rural/seaside landscapes mainly. I'm self-taught, still learning, especially when it comes to exposure settings etc. I just visit places and see a good photo opportunity, try and capture it as best I can (well, I did). Would love to make money from it, doing prints/canvases/etc.

Photozine are great, I've learnt loads off them and been pointed in the right direction for photo accessories. My Kit is pentax because I like the weatherproof body and you can use back up ordinary batteries when the lithium one's conk out.