Hello

So here it goes, a little about me.

I am 41 and I am Bisexual. I live with my partner in Surrey, near to London.

Since a very young age, life has not been easy for me. I was sexually abused between the ages of 8-11 by a family friend (female) and since then I have struggled with life.

As well as certain sexual fears, I also suffer from Anxiety, OCD and other aspects of Asperger's

I am sure many of you can relate to this, but my main issues are:

I cannot relax, my mind is so full of stuff all the time, I cannot switch off and relax

I get worried and anxious about everything, even if it's something I am looking forward to.

I am not keen on being a crowded place where I cannot see an easy exit.

I have OCD and have to have a routine all the time, I have to plan things ahead.

I am very shy and lack confidence. I have not had many sexual partners.

I never think I look good enough.

I fidget all the time, and have trouble sitting still.

I am frustrated with most things.

I get bored easily.

I talk too much and don't mission too much.

I can get angry and upset very easily.

I could go on and on with this, but just wanted to put something down here to start with.

It's good to be on this forum.

Damon

Hello and welcome

This forum is accepting of all sexualities and genders. :-)

I am more of a star trek fan than a star wars 1. Do you have any pictures of your photography in magazines?

I have been abused in the past as well. I have CPTSD as a result of some experiences as a child. The following symptoms I can identify as being caused by my abuse history;

"I cannot relax, my mind is so full of stuff all the time, I cannot switch off and relax. I get worried and anxious about everything, even if it's something I am looking forward to. I am not keen on being a crowded place where I cannot see an easy exit. I have OCD and have to have a routine all the time, I have to plan things ahead. I fidget all the time, and have trouble sitting still. I am frustrated with most things. I can get angry and upset very easily."

Being shy and lacking confidence can be both an Aspergers thing and a past abuse thing. The not many sexual partners is an abuse thing as well.

If you need to talk to someone who knows what it's like to be abused by someone they trust feel free to message me.