Sign in to follow this  
something_different

Big Bro - Eugene

Ah was that not nice how Eugene was the only one who would rescue makosi?

SD.

He really is a real gentleman. He is sweet and kind, more than can be said for that awful Craig, I think he is a very nasty little man, in fact I worry about his sanity at times.

viper.

I so felt for him tonight, he's just so so lost bless him! I just wanna wrap my arms around him and give him a hug!! :(

Gotta admit though, when crappy Craig and Anthony were chatting in the pool about Eugene not showing any emotons except for crying, I honestly thought they'd click and actually debate whether he was Autistic or not but Nooo, not those 2 bats! It is so so obvious and surely one of em in that household has clicked about it. Just wish one of em would say something and defend the lad.

Eugene to win!!!!!!!! :D

Anthony was trying at least, saying "that's just his way"

For goodness sakes ! is he too scared of scary Craig to say anything to upset his obviously fragile mental state ?

How can Craig go on about Eugene crying ? He's done more blubbing than anyone, admittedly to the bottom of his glass ! He's a bad drunk, I bet he's a nightmare out on the town !

Thankgod, I don't live in that neck of the woods anymore, from what he was saying, he thinks he's going to be famous !

I vowed not to get hooked this year. I blame Eugene totally, you can't blame him for anything else !! He's great. If my sons turn out like him, I'll be quite happy. Have you noticed what a snazzy dresser he is ? Not that the clothes maketh the man, but still....(it does help!)

wac