Sign in to follow this  
Tez

Parental Advice

I have just completed a draft copy of my parental advice and I really need someone to read it through and comment on what I shouldn't be including, what I've missed out etc.

I've faxed a copy to my parent partnership but they are really pretty clueless. I've tried to ask my NAS Education Advocate and my IPSEA adviser for help but they're both on holiday and I've been able to contact anyone else within these organisations to help.......so, could someone with experience please do me a really big favour and look through what I've produced (warning it's long) and give me some advice.

If someone is willing to help would they please PM me and let me have their email address and I'll email it across to them.

Many thanks

Terrie

Hi Terrie

Parent Partnership are deliberately clueless!!

Has anyone volunteered yet - I am not an expert, but I am happy to look at it if you have had no joy yet.

Best wishes

Helen

We've got great support at the local Parent Partnership in Durham, they've been brilliant with both my son and other parents I have passed onto them, pity it seems to be a post code lottery

If you get stuck my addy is mbiuk24@aol.com more than willing to have a look through it for you.

Just emailed my advice off so just got to wait and see if they agree to assess.

Thank you very much to everyone who advised me on what I had produced. Your comments greatly improved my efforts.