Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Moaning - of different sizes

I was so hoping to get Andrew to school today as I have not been to the gym all summer & really miss my aquafit class - well he is chocked with the cold and his brother has a headache and stomach cramps too - so I still can't get to the gym :(

Carol

edited to say - ain't it funny how things turn out - becasue I was at home instead of the gym, I was in when my best mate called to say she was in the area & could she visit - so it's all good :)

Edited by Carol

My moan for the day is I think one of my little cherubs has done the toilet in my bed - lovely or what.

Lauren, that was really nice what you said. To be honest, it is a nightmare trying to juggle things at the moment. I work part-time . Hubby is full- time. Last couple of times, he has asked for time off and been refused. I think it is just a matter of time before one of us has to resign as my parents have said they will look after my son in the short term re holidays etc but I can't expect them to cover holidays all the time.

;)

Edited by forbsay

My moan is... grandparents!!!

After a distastrous week's holiday last year, I swore never to go on holiday again with the kids, so this year booked two weeks in the same place (yeah, I know) and asked in-laws if they could join us for some of the time to make it bearable.

There was no real answer and eventually we stopped suggesting it. After cursing them for the first few days, lo and behold, who turns up on the beach after driving 400+ miles to surprise my husband on his birthday but... the in-laws!

BUT, get this, they hadn't come all that way to spend time with their two ASD and one NT toddler grandsons - oh no. They were having a holiday. During the entire week they were staying nearby, they spent a total of three hours with the kids.

Thanks a lot.

Lizzie

Oh dear busylizzie - you must have been raging! I think sometimes grandparents can be really helpful but in other ways there are in a league of there own!

My moan for the day is that my holiday entitlement at work has been reduced since I had to cut my hours to take/collect my little cherub from school. So now after a week off in October, I will have NO holidays left for the year........... just as well my hubby has got days off for October break and my parents will help as well!

HI ALL

MY MOAN FOR THE DAY IS TAKIN MY DAUGHTER SWIMMIN WITH MY ASD LITTLE BOY AND HUSBAND. C WILL HAVE TO TAKE CERTIAN THINGS AND EAT THEM IN A CERTIAN ORDER THEN HE'LL DECIDED IT'S TIME TO GO AFTER 10MINS AND IF I DON'T TAKE HIM BACK TO THAE CAR HE WILL THROW THE BIGGEST HISSY FIT GRRRR!!!

MEAN WHILE MY HUSBAND WILL LOOSE HIS TEMPER AND START TO GET ANNOYED AS BY NOW EVERYONE WILL HAVE EYE'S FIXED ON US.

AFTER RETREATING TO THE CAR AND MISSING OUT ON WATCHING MY DAUGHTER AT HER SWIMMING LEASSON AGAIN ALL WILL BE CALM GREAT!!!!

BUT THEN I'M INFORMED IT'S THE FLAMING ENGLAND FOOTIE MATCH SO NO REST HERE TODAY TRYING TO KEEP C AMMUSED WITHOUT THE TELLY.

THAK YOU ASD AND THAK YOU FOOTIE!!!

BY THE WAY I DON'T NORMALLY COMPLAIN BUT LITTLE SLEEP AND THE GREAT DAY AHED MADE ME THINK I HAVE A GO AT THE THREAD.

LOVE LIS :angry::angry::angry:

Well today I decided to go to Sainsburys to get some cheap wine - however when i was in the car park I managed to scrap my car door against a trolley - there is now a dent in the door and the paintwork is all scratched! When I saw what i had done, my blood went cold. Came into the house and told hubby to go and see the car. He was very calm about it (this could be partly due to the fact that he is allowed to go golfing next year to Spain with his wee pals). He reckons car will cost about �500 to fix so saved �8 on wine and forking out �500 so that is a loss of �492 for the day! :huh: .................