Sign in to follow this  
Amanda32

Fed up

Having quite a few bad days with my son with him being very cheeky, dirtying his pants...... :wallbash: He bother's with a boy by me and he's 5, my son is 9 and all of a sudden he's gone really cheeky pulls faces etc more than he has done before. He's very rude with visitors, family members and who ever else tries to speak to him. He his very lazy wont do anything and as been pooing his pants frequently and I have to tell him he's done it so he cleans himself.... :wallbash: I know he had problems before but everything seems to gone out the window. I have stopped him playing with this boy for now as dont want my son being like him as ive heard what he's like with his mother.... :shame: My son hasn't got anyone else his age only at school and he kept saying when he was going to playscheme twice a week he wanted to dress up but I told him no as he would of brought attention to himself with him being different. Hope things change when he goes back to school as dont want any problems with behaviour with his new teacher.

Thanks for listening.

Amanda

Edited by Amanda32

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Amanda.

Probably b/c he is keen to get back to the structure and routine of school and he's bored, as are sooo many kids at this stage in the holidays.

Hang in there ok. >:D<<'>

Edited by Tylers-mum