Sign in to follow this  
nellie

Early Support Programme for families

Early Support (previously known as the Early Support Pilot Programme or ESPP) is a UK government programme involving the Department for Education and Skills, Sure Start and the Department of Health. Its purpose is to improve the delivery of services to disabled children under three and their families. Early Support promotes service development in partnership with education, health and social services, voluntary organisations and service users themselves.

http://www.earlysupport.org.uk/

Hi Nellie,

They also produce a really useful support pack, I ordered mine from the website some time ago, and just this week I received the booklet on speech/language difficulties ! You can order lots of different booklets on various disabilities (there's an asd one that's very good)

My son was over three but I still found it really helpful, especially the stress cube which my 9yr old has adopted, and the rucksack which my 12 yr old has appropriated !! seriously, it's a really good pack, and has a great folder for you to keep all the info on your child in one place.(theoretically)

wac.

I notice that the latest support pack includes in its ASD booklet several asd forums/websites.

Krism is not listed :angry:

I would have to look back to check, but I think all the websites mentioned begin with 'A', did the compilers get bored ? ......

That said it took me a while to find this 'home' :D

I hope we're not losing our Krisma,

wac