Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lya of the Nox

for those at senior schools

Guest flutter

I have made daily timetables, for M, she likes the idea, and i hope it wil help her through the day,

if anyone else wants to try i have them saved and can send

i have also typed out a dialy bad check list of the books she will needs,

i am living in great hope

:pray:

tc all

C x

flutter please can you send them to me. We are all getting really apprehensive about tuesday. The more I can help my son with his organisation the better. Thanks very much

I've a couple of years yet before I have this major worry, but do have the slightly less major worry of a new teacher etc on Monday, so know only too well how you must all be feeling...

Very, very best wishes, Flutter/LKS/Tracey, and anyone else out there in the same boat.

>:D<<'>

BD :D

I copy up Com's timetable and scanned a map of the school in a mini size to fit in with his buspass - that way he always has it in his pocket and doesn't have to keep getting things out of his bag

Zemanski

we have bought a wipe off / magnetic board to write out timetable and daily stuff and hung it on the wall. school doesn't start til Tuesday but B has already written her morning schedule and "where have I put my tie?"

i hope we can all use it to benefit the household :lol:

Flutter

Thanks for the timetables. I'm going to do a bag checklist as well, great idea.

A friend of mine went on an ASD course and one of the ideas from the course to aid transition was to use a credit card wallet and fill it with a mini timetable, map and cards of "what to do if...." It's not always obvious to our kids for example if they've lost anything or don't have their dinner money etc. that they need to report it and who to. I'm going to have a go at this for J. If anyone has any suggestions for what sort of things to write on the