Sign in to follow this  
Tez

Autism Awareness Car Magnets

Has anyone seen any of the autism awareness car magnets? I think that they're American. My husband saw one on a car he was following yestewrday, and like the "mad man" he is followed the driver to his destination to ask about it.

It turned out that the couple's grandson has AS and they spent about an hour discussing things and giving each other pointers. E came away with their car magnet because they said their daughter had a bag full she'd got from an internet site, can't use the magnet when our son is in the car though, because it upsets him.

They are very well designed - the usual awareness with the words "autism awareness" set on a puzzle. Anyone know where we can get some more? I did a google search but only came up with American suppliers.

There are some on Ebay, mainly American sellers except for one called thinkautism who is based here. Car stickers available too.

theyre expensive though arent they? t shirts and things. I dont think my son would thank me for wearing one either lol

hi i have a car magnet that says proud parent of an autistic child and an autism awarness one and a sticker that says autistic child on board i got the magnets from www.buttonsandmore.com it is american but really cheap and the on board sign i got by searching the words autistic and proud and i found them on one of the links from there , i also have from buutonsandmore some window decals that say warning occupant with autism may not respond to verbal clues ,these are great for the house to alert emergancy services in the event of a fire e.t.c and on the car in the event of an accident hope this helps !