Sign in to follow this  
Amanda32

Proud mam

Been having problems trying to get on not sure if anyone else have had problems the last few hours... :unsure: I was already signed in and in the middle of typing and couldn't get on until now... :wallbash:

My good news is my daughter passed her Grade 1 music exam... :thumbs::clap::dance: She needed 100 and she got 115 not far from a merit... :thumbs: She's going to try really hard now to get ready for her Grade 2 as the teacher is already asking if she wants to do the exam in the next few months....... :unsure: Im really proud of her, Well done my daughter... :clap::dance::thumbs:B)

Take care

Amanda >:D<<'>

Edited by Amanda32

What great news. Well done Amanada's daughter you must both be really pleased.

Looking at the posts I think everyone has been having difficulty getting on the board.

She plays a Flute but told me she wants to sell it and get a Gold one that as holes it or something, will see when xmas is here see what I can sell it for first and have a look around for a good deal. I have been chaecking it out and think it maybe worth about �200 or more by some websites see what happens.

Take care

Amanda

Brilliant! Advice from my dh (very good flautist) is NOT to get one with open holes (if that's what she meant?) as he has one, and it's far harder to play than the 'ordinary' sort -- he's looking to change it for ane with closed holes!

My little boy had his first ever clarinet lesson yesterday. The cat was last seen packing its suitcase...