Sign in to follow this  
Tensing

NAS help! Programme

NAS help! Programme

I relieved a letter today informing that there is a NAS help! Programme running near me in the next couple of months.

I would love to hear other peoples opinion of this:- have you been to it?, what?s it like? Did you find it a worthwhile course?

I'd love to go but was refused a place on it as I could not attend all sessions. Some are in school time and others in the evening and ofcourse due to my AS son I can not do the evenings, no-one can/will take care of him, so I am stuck. I was really hurt about this :crying: , I need that help so much and being on my own with no family I still feel I need it more than someone with lots of back-up who hence can attend all sessions.

My husband and mother in law both attended one in Glasgow this year. It was fantastic! The both learned so much and met other parents with similar difficulties.The pack you recieve is excellent it is easy to read without jargon cluttering it up. I would recemmed anyone to attend if possible. .Ithink the pack is so valuable that the medical profession and schools should all have access to it.