Sign in to follow this  
jewels

Hi there

Thanx all so much again for the replies.

Lauren, the more i think of it the more i think thats what happened and also we didnt tell him where we were going as i like to have some surprises in life ( ok i know NOT to do THAT again) :shame: I realise that there's things i just can't do anymore and that was 1 of them.

Nikrix, to hear so many of you talk about the "sock issue" is great as i thought my son was just being a pain and the ammount of times ive shouted at him and end up with both of us crying with frustration :tearful: but now i can understand a little better.

Asereht, thanx for replying and im sure we will get the chance to chat again soon, and your right, this site is great and such a lifeline :thumbs:

Mothereve, thanx for the sensory issue link, i've looked through it but its still a little confusing but im sure the more i read, the more i'll eventually understand my son and his "little ways" Is this anything to do with why my son likes to lick butter and things?? LOL@ fame at last :notworthy:

Had a look at the earlybird link which was a great insight and with the sticker and oops thing (liked that 1) :thumbs:

Daisyproudfoot, Its so nice to hear my older kids are not horrible, evil kids with major attitudes... Oh wait what am i saying, don't all teenages have major attitudes and are evil???? :devil:

Anyway so nice to hear, will tell them about your sons tag B)

Thank you so much

Im sooooo loving this place, feels like the only thing that keeps me sane :wub:

Julie xxx