Sign in to follow this  
call me jaded

Really OT: Nanny McPhee

Just back from a rainy, what-shall-we-do visit to the cinema where we saw Nanny McPhee. It was great! Very funny and got a spontateous round of applause at the inevitable happy ending. Can't remember the last time that happened. Excellent way to while away a couple of hours.

I'm gonna get meself a walking stick.

Haven't seen that but I'm taking T to the cinema tomorrow to see Sky High under his request! LOL He's been asking me for a while now so tomorrow's the day!! :D

Glad you had a good time, the applaudikng must've been the icing on the cake!! (although T would have had a meltdown as he HATES clapping! LOL)

It's the noise that gets my lot. Why do they have to put the sound on at full blast? I'm sure you can have great sound effects with all the sophisticated gear around these days, but why full blast?

We wait until films come out on DVD/video, then the boys can play them again and again and again and memorise every little tiny bit. Great!

Yep us too busylizzie100

We wait for them to come out on DVD then have to watch them over and over and over isn't it great!

Lisa x

Edited by lisann

I didn't take my autistic boy with me! :lol: Or my four year old :lol: Or my two year old :lol: None of them could sit still that long.

Just my six year old daughter and me. It was B)

oh we loved it too, it was sad and happy at the same time, although gruesome too in places! :lol:

! agree with the post about the sounds, thats just what happens with us, tom hates the sounds that accompany the adverts so we dont go in till theyve finsihed - even if it means crawling along in the dark trying to find a seat lol

Edited by elaine1